Villa Park Little League's boundaries include Villa Park and parts of Orange, CA. Orange areas include Serrano Heights, Mabury Ranch, homes located off Via Escola in Orange, the Olive area in Orange and extends as far west as the Santa Ana River.
Little Leaguers can play for VPLL based on their residence or where their school is located.
Below are the three options:
- Kids whose primary residence is within the local league’s boundary can play for that hometown league.
- Kids can play for the league where their school is located.
- Kids from divided homes may choose to play in a league in whose boundaries either parent resides.
Additionally, there is a waiver process, where parents can work with local leagues to provide additional opportunities for a child to participate in a league outside of where they live or go to school.
Use the Little League Finder tool to find out whether your residence or school address is located within the VP Little League boundaries.
Schools within Villa Park Little League Boundaries
- Cerro Villa Middle School (17852 Serrano Ave, Villa Park, CA 92861)
- Fletcher Elementary (515 W Fletcher Ave, Orange, CA 92865)
- Futures Academy (3111 N Tustin St #240, Orange, CA 92865)
- Nohl Canyon Elementary (4100 Nohl Ranch Rd, Anaheim, CA 92807)
- Olive Elementary School (3038 Magnolia Ave, Orange, CA 92865)
- Serrano Elementary (17741 E Serrano Ave, Villa Park, CA 92861)
- St Paul’s Lutheran School (901 E Heim Ave, Orange, CA 92865)
- Villa Park Elementary (10551 Center Dr, Villa Park, CA 92861)